After-Hours Building Access
Tenant Employee Access
All tenants are required to issue their employees access cards (ACCESS CARD & PARKING APPLICATION) in order to receive authorized floor access before and after normal building hours. Access cards are provided by the Property Management Office.
When an employee leaves your Company, the access card assigned to that person should be retrieved and returned to the Property Management Office. If it is not possible to retrieve the card, the Property Management Office should be notified in writing so the card may be deactivated in the system. Please allow 2 business days for access card changes. The access system serves as a deterrent to unauthorized entry into the building; therefore, it is imperative that each tenant provide the Property Management Office with updates of personnel changes as they occur.
Card Access System
- In order to gain building access after-hours, you must use your authorized access card to trigger the card reader located outside of the building entry doors located at the front, rear and inside the skybridge from Level B of the garage. The door will automatically unlock and permit you to enter for up to ten (10) seconds. If the door remains open for a period in excess of fifteen (15) seconds, an alarm will be transmitted to Security.
- After-hours exit from all entry doors is triggered by means of motion detectors located at the swing-doors. Please do not allow others to enter the building as you exit.
- Your access card is also required to gain elevator access to authorized floors above and below the 1st floor lobby from 6:00pm until 7:00am on weekdays, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Card readers are located inside each elevator cab above the floor button panel. To activate an elevator, your card will be placed in front of the reader until the red light turns green, then the button for the floor you are authorized to access can be pushed and activated. After the elevator travels to the requested floor, the access system will reset, requiring the use of an access card again for entry to another floor. Access will be restricted to only your company’s floor(s) as authorized by your employer.
- An access card is not required to exit any floor. The elevators will automatically respond to a call, as normal, by pushing the call button on the floor.
- Any trouble using your access card to access the building or operate the elevators is to be reported to the Property Management Office.
- Each access card has an individual number. If your card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately to management so your old card can be deactivated and a new replacement card can be issued. A nominal fee, currently $20.00 per card, plus tax will be charged for card replacement.
Tenant Vendor Access
All vendors that are requested to perform services for a tenant that involves after-hours access to the building must be pre-authorized. Please complete the After-Hours Access Request form and send to the Property Management Office at least 24 hours in advance of work to be performed.